Adventure & Coaching
Coaching approach with tailor-made adventures that take you to the very end of your comfort zone and get to know yourself in unknown and challenging environments. It covers:
– Online/in-person coaching sessions before the main adventur
– Adventure time
– Evaluation and setting of personal strategies
Our coaching is designed for an individual who wants to:
- improve awareness of his natural talents through coaching and/or in combination with outdoor adventures
- gain greater confidence and empowerment
- improve performance at work and community
- build strategies for personal success despite his/their weaknesses, with concepts and strategies that help you manage (not fix) what you don’t do best so you can focus on getting the most from your most vital strengths.
How does the coaching look like?
Introduction – getting to know each other
We get to know you at an introductory interview and define your wishes, goals, and preferences (this interview helps us define the main stages in our coaching sessions).
Then, we determine the primary schedule and course of coaching. We also agree on the necessary preparations, equipment, and other operational matters.
Introduction & inner exploration
With the help of the professional and internationally recognized Gallupstrengths® coaching method, we help you identify your leading talents through:
• understand your talents and strengths as an individual (name it),
• learn how talents work and what unique things you can offer as an individual to others, the organization, and the world (claim it),
• through these insights, outline how to use your talents to become more successful in achieving what is important to you – and how to develop your potential further (aim it).
Why do we include adventures in the coaching process?
When we step out of our comfort zone, at least temporarily, new internal and external challenges appear. We usually face the system’s natural responses when something is no longer familiar – such as doubts, fears, strain, or limitations.
As your coaches and guides, we always accompany you. We support you in persevering in the chosen challenge despite the challenges.
We carry out an adventure of your choice (a one – or several-day stay in the Vipava Valley or elsewhere in Slovenia). Depending on the program’s part, experienced guides (alpine, cycling, mountaineering, etc.) and other certified colleagues are always with you during the adventure.
Using adventure experience helps us better understand how talents work and what unique things you can offer as an individual to others, the organization, and the world.
Turning talents into your strengths (aim it)
After our voyage of searching for strengths and talents (adventure or classical coaching), there is a wrap-up session (immediately or most likely after some physical and mental rest).
This final stage will help you define further steps to use your talents better in real life.
With our help, you will quickly understand and use your strengths and get to know that you are uniquely powerful.
Take advantage of your potential and shine!